skip to Main Content

What material do you use for the seal?

It is a medical grade thermoplastic elastomer that we buy from a supplier for medical syringes. The chemical name is styrene-ethylene-butadiene-styrene. It is made in the USA and is FDA and EU approved for use in contact with food.